Due to the 4th of July holiday, the July 3rd Association Meeting has been canceled. The Elk Creek Highlands / Meadows Property Owners Association will meet next at 7 PM, Wednesday, August 7th in the Association Building at 86 Elk Creek Drive, Bailey.
Wishing everyone a very safe and Happy 4th of July!
The following acts are PROHIBITED on private property and all public property until further notice:
- Building, maintaining, attending or using a fire or campfire, including charcoal.
- Smoking except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site or while stopped in an area at least three feet in diameter that is barren or cleared of all flammable materials.
- Operating motorized vehicles off designated roads or trails.
- Blasting, welding or other activities, which generate flame or flammable material.
- Fireworks and model rocketry.
- Using explosive targets and metal jacketed bullets.
- Operating a chain saw without a 10lb ABC or 2.5 gallon pressurized or equivalent fire extinguisher and large size pointed shovel readily available for quick use.
To view the official Burn Ban document signed by Sheriff Fred Wegener, go to http://parkco.us/DocumentCenter/View/1434