Grant decision has been postponed again

We just got word that the decision to approve or deny our grant money request regarding augmentation water for our ECHPOA pond by the Park County Board of County Commissioners scheduled for this week on Thursday, December 14th, in Fairplay, has been “cancelled until a later date.”  We will let you know as soon as we hear of a reschedule date.  Meanwhile, we are still accepting money donations to help with augmentation costs, letters of support to help influence grant decisions, and partners willing to give us additional grant money so that we may be able to reach the total amount needed to save our pond.  Checks can be made out and sent to ECHPOA, 86 Elk Creek Drive, Bailey, CO  80421.

This entry was posted in What's New. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s