Click on the document you wish to view, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader:
1. Declaration of Protective Covenants for Elk Creek Highlands Subdivision – (Filing No 7 is an example of all filings 1 through 8, same wording except for numbers and dates. Filing No 1 and 2 are considered to be Elk Creek Meadows. Filing No 3 through 8 are considered to be Elk Creek Highlands. Refer to your property’s legal description for specific filing number and may be obtained from the Clerk and Recorder, Park County, CO.)
3. Park County Ordinances – (including Noise, Rubbish, and Right-to-Farm) (Subdivision Covenants rule over County Ordinances)
4. Park County Land Use Regulations – (Subdivision Covenants rule over County Regulations)
5. Elk Creek Highlands/Meadows Subdivision Map – (circled numbers refer to block #, underlined numbers refer to lot #)
7. Colorado Secretary of State – current status of Certificate – (must click on link twice to gain access because of on-line time limits)(may obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from this page)
To read the “What is the difference between Bylaws and Covenants?” article, click on title.
To go back to the About ECHPOA page, click on the menu option above.