- Must be a member of ECHPOA.
- Must visibly display ECHPOA fishing badge.
- Permits are valid for one calendar year.
- Member’s visitors must visibly display ECHPOA fishing badge and follow all fishing regulations. Member will be responsible for any and all actions of their visitors whether present with them or not. Any violation of regulations may result in the confiscation of the member’s fishing badges.
- Children under the age of 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Fishing tackle limited to flies and non-scented lures. Use barbless hooks or barbs on all hooks must be flattened. Anyone caught using any other method to catch fish will lose their fishing privilege.
- Ice fishing is permitted outside of the area plowed for skating.
- Keep only enough fish that will be used for one meal at a time. Maximum of two (2) fish per badge per day. No freezer stocking. All fish kept must be 12” or over in length.
- Chumming is not allowed.
- Do not clean fish at the pond.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged to replace lost badges.
Please follow all regulations
Please pick up & remove all trash
To see more information, please refer to the Fishing Pond menu option.
To see more pictures, please refer to the Fishing Pond page under the Photo Gallery menu option.